Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nothing special

Am Sugar: 116     Weight: 208.6  Total Loss: 3

I'm home with Alex today and I'm hoping he doesn't drive me crazy. That may sound strange to some, but he's very demanding and pretty much everything has to go his way. He doesn't drive me to drink, he drives me to eat chocolate.  :) 

Our plan is to make big salads, go pick up Chris for lunch and eat at the park. Then tonight me and my friend are suppose to work out at the gym. Hopefully nothing gets in the way. 

The wheel on my double stroller is broken (cause I got it for $10) but anyway, I ordered the parts and they were so cheap, they are free. So when I  get that and Chris fixes it, I can go walk the mall with both kids by myself at any time. One time I tried putting Lauren in the front pack and pushing Alex and boy was that hard.  We had to switch off with the baby and didn't make it as far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment