Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kickboxing & Juillian Michaels

AM sugar: 95 (the lowest yet) :) Weight: 208.4   
Total weight loss: 3.2 lbs.

So Last night we (me & friend) went to the kickboxing class at the gym.. For most of the day I wasn't going to go. I had had a terrible day with Alex. He was cranky and tired and wouldn't listen at all.. So, I finally decided to go to the gym just to get away from him for awhile. Boy, was I in for it. The whole class is military style. Example, there's a lot of yelling, getting yelled at, and pushing yourself to the brink of dying!  Not kidding. So, if someone is slacking everyone has to stop the class and do this squat thing that is torture..(for about 3-5 minutes) this happened 3 times last night. It was to the point where I felt like kicking someone ass if they didn't shape up and get it together. You know, like a "sock party" in the army..   Anyway, at one point he got in my face and made me kick higher and hit harder.  Torture!!!  

So after, I giggled my  way to the car, barely seeing straight and finally made it home to then bounce a cranky baby til 1 am.. (taking turns with Chris) I was sooo sore and then to hold her for hours was yet more torture. 

So if I didn't have enough last night, I then did this video this morning by Jillian Michaels. 30 day shred.. UGH!!!  Let's just say, I can hardly walk.. I did however make two big salads and took one to my friend to help keep her motivated. One day at a time. Right?  

Jillian Michaels – 30 Day Shred

1 comment:

  1. Your doing awesome! I weigh in tomorrow to see how I've done for the week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! =)

    ReplyDelete